Collection: Birthday Parties
Come celebrate with us at Ort Farms!!! We have a variety of packages to choose from, and plenty of fun add on's to help you create your child's dream party! Each of our packages include a guided tour of the animals with food to feed them as well as access to the children's play sets and a private tent and tables for your guests.
You will pay your $100 nonrefundable deposit upon booking, which will be put toward your final total. You will receive an email confirming your booking within a week of submitting payment. The weekend before your party, you will receive an email with a link to our final checkout page. Here, you will fill out all remaining information, including any add on's, headcounts, etc. and your total will be generated based on this information. Final payment is due no later than 48 hours prior to your event.
Add On's Available:
- Train Ride $5 per child ($100 minimum)
- Pony Rides $6 per child ($150 minimum - child riders only)
- Hayride $150 per hayride (hayride can fit up to 40 guests)
- Sunflower Trail $5 per person, for children and adults ($50 minimum). Based on seasonal availability, confirm with party host before adding it to your cart at final checkout after your party has been booked.
- Pizza $13.95/ plain pie or $16.95 for a topping pie.
- $100 Non-refundable deposit for all parties- this goes toward the total cost.
- Pizza is available through Ort Farms for all parties, but we also do welcome outside food.
- Host is responsible for providing cake/dessert with serving tools, utensils, paper products, and any goody bags, prizes or games. We do have a refrigerator and freezer for food storage.
- Host is responsible for providing all decorations for the party. Many hosts bring tablecloths, banners, balloons, etc. Please keep in mind that it can get very windy, so be sure to bring plenty of tape and/or tablecloth clips!
- We do not allow any confetti of any kind, as pieces left behind have the potential to harm wildlife. This includes table confetti as well.
- Payment is required before the start of your party- you must pay in advance for all attendants. If you have more attendants than booked, you will be required to pay for the additional wristbands.
- Host is responsible for setting up and cleaning up their area, we provide trash removal for you
- If you exceed 60 guests-- additional fees will be charged.